Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 13-Goals

Goals...I don't really think about my long term goals a whole lot but I guess I have to for this post.

I would love to learn another language. I think Italian would be awesome, but Spanish is much more practical.

I want to run a 10k. I don't reallt enjoy running, but I did enjoy finishing the 5k I did a few years back so now maybe I will set my sites toward a 10k. We'll see where I go from there.

I want to have kids. I would love 3, but will take whatever God wants to give us.

I want to finish the Karen Kingsbury series I have started. She has the Redemption series which I have already read all 5 books of, but then she has two series that branch off from that one-the Firstborn series(5 books) and the Sunrise series(4 books). I'm on book #1 of the Firstborn series.

One day I'm going to take voice lessons and learn how to sing well. Joel and I were just talking about doing this together someday in the future.

Eventually, I want to move into a house.

I really want to be debt free--we're so close I can taste it!!

That's all I got right now. If I think of something else I will edit the post.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm with ya on the debt free thing! We are so close too. And honestly, I don't mind living in a liiittle apartment for another couple of years until we have saved a sufficient amount ;-) The feeling of being "free" is worth pinching pennies and eating beans and rice ;p